Thursday, January 1, 2009

Narcissus

Tyson is at that developmental stage where he LOVES looking at himself in a mirror. I got tired of holding him upright on the bathroom vanity (and I wanted to entice (sp?) him to do more tummy time) so I broke down and spent a couple of bucks on a handheld mirror. I really could've forgotten about any other gifts this year and just given him the mirror. I've actually got about 4 minutes of video footage of Tyson giggling at his image hysterically..but I'm still working on getting the footage up here. 
I think the story of Narcissus falling in love with his own image was written about a 6 month old. He loves his new toy.
And I love mine:) We used our Christmas money this year to purchase a video camera since we now have more to tape than just Jason and I sitting on the couch looking at each other. Now I just have to figure out how to use the darn thing. 

No comments: