Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa baby...

So here we are once again dressing Tyson up in all kinds of things he'll potentially hate me for later in life. I just can't seem to stop myself.
though in my defense, he appears to be eagerly accepting his position as a human dress up doll.

So we started out calling Tyson 'peanut' as a nickname but I think I will have to now switch to bubba as he is pretty large and in charge these days. We typically leave an extra outfit at daycare that is to be used in the case of a bad poop situation...which he has been having a lot of lately (introducing fruit to his diet has been interesting to say the least). Apparently the other day they were attempting to change his clothes as he had completely pooped up his back (again) and realized the clothes we had left there was a 6-9 month size...not going to happen. In the midst of the caretakers trying to figure out what to do next, Tyson peed all over his socks. When I showed up that afternoon, he greeted me with bare feet, an "interesting" extra outfit that the daycare had to scrounge up and a big gummy grin. Whaddya do? It was a funny moment...though kind of difficult to take him out in the sub-zero temperatures with no socks. I must make a mental note to pack some extra socks and a new outfit in the diaper bag for tomorrow.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: