Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!...almost.

So since Valentines day is drawing near I thought I would have a somewhat festive photo shoot. 
Okay, so maybe I lied. Basically, I was trying to play around with my camera and I thought I could pawn these pics off as seasonal since he's wearing his red "irresistible" shirt. 
Not all of the pics were very successful of course. Something shiny distracted him I'm sure. He's a bit like a puppy in that sense. 

He's finally starting to get the hang of smiling for the picture instead of immediately after it's taken. 
On another note, he's getting to be fairly mobile. Crawling is still hit or miss. However, despite all of my best efforts to keep anything camouflage out of sight, he's got a mean Army crawl happening. I swear I did not teach it to him. I hate the low crawl. I once got kicked in the face by this broad in boot camp while we were learning it...the relationship hasn't been the same since. Oh well. Tyson is also standing constantly and really attempting to cruise around the furniture but he's not very steady yet. He hates sitting still...hates it. I used to think I hated sitting still until the luxury was taken away from me. Turns out I was wrong. 

No comments: