Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here's Johnny!

The exciting news from our house these days is the purchase of a Johnny Jump up. I found someone selling them on craigslist for $3 a piece so I thought I'd give it a shot since my parents and aunts/uncles (basically everyone from one generation above me) swears by these things.
At first he was a little hesitant and spent a lot of time marching around (at least that's what it looked like. It sort of resembled a cat or dog experiencing snow for the first time, lifting one leg at a time up really high because they don't know what's going on). 
But he's slowly figuring out that he can jump to his hearts content. He also enjoys turning in circles. The darn thing is super tangled everytime he comes out of it but it's all in good fun.
Wow, everything looks so different when I'm upright!!

two of his favorite activities...playing in the jump-up and chewing on stuff.
All in all, we are very, very excited to have something new to add to the usual toy rotation. Tyson is good in this thing for at least 15-20 minutes...a record in our household.
Best 3 bucks I ever spent.

No comments: