Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween...sort of

I absolutely love Halloween so I was very excited to do some costume shopping for the baby. We were originally thinking a turtle (when he gets curious about something he extends his neck as far as he can...very turtle like) but I found this great pony costume instead. 
At daycare, they dressed the kids up and paraded them around at the retirement home next door and when I got home from work I decided to play dress up again. 

That's honestly about all we did for Halloween. He was so exhausted by the time I came home from work he was almost begging to be put to bed...and I was so exhausted from work I was happy to oblige. I was a little worried that all of the trick-or-treaters would wake him up but he slept through everything. Maybe next year we can keep him awake long enough to go out...maybe:) 
We also had a little Devil sweatsuit that I got at a garage sale this summer...but I decided it can be used on any day, not just halloween so I put him in it to run errands....
and I wore him out. I think he must be hitting a growth spurt because this kid does not fall asleep in his carseat...and that's the second time he's done that in a couple of days!

No comments: