Friday, September 12, 2008

the great outdoors

Jason and I bought our house last year and haven't been able to use our sliding glass door that leads to our backyard due to lack of a deck and a 5 foot drop. Well, after quite a lot of nagging and one phone call from the insurance agent telling us it was a safety hazard, it finally got done.
It's a little larger than I thought it would be...one of Jason's coworkers asked us if we were opening a beer garden...maybe an idea for next summer I said.

It still needs staining but I think it looks pretty darn good.


I tried to take Tyson out one day to enjoy the nice weather...
He was less than impressed.

Maybe he will be an indoor boy. With the pale skin I passed on to him, I guess that wouldn't be a bad thing...we'd save a lot of money on sunscreen.






No comments: