Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bowling shoes and naughty babies

So as I was sorting through all of Tyson's gifts as well as some great hand-me-downs, we had to try a bunch of stuff on to see what still fits. I couldn't resist some pictures of him in this cute little hat.
He looks a little perplexed as to why he is wearing a beanie when it's still over 70 degrees outside. Oh well

On another note, we had been making some progress as far as sleep/fussiness goes....then yesterday happened. It was like he was colicky all over again. He wouldn't sleep and pretty much screamed all day long...and was not a whole lotta fun during the night either. Any distractions that used to work are now useless. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Luckily I was able to get out of the house yesterday cuz my friend's needed another player on their bowling league and I eagerly jumped at the chance for an excuse to get out of the house for a couple hours a week. I wasn't the most skilled player out their but I'm pretty sure I was the most enthusiastic. How sad is it that I'm a little sore today...from bowling! On this weeks agenda...find super cool bowling shoes to purchase:)


No comments: