Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun in the sun

Just like any other mother of a toddler (or any age child I'm guessing), I am constantly looking for some way to keep my child occupied for longer than 10 seconds while simultaneously wearing him out in hopes of a long nap. Luckily, during the warmer months, we are able to burn some energy outside at one of the many parks in our town. We both had a great time...
even though 72% of the time Tyson was trying to eat the sand and I was trying to stop him. Little sneaker even tried to hide it from me (as evidence by the above picture with his back turned) but luckily I'm smarter than an almost 16 month old...for now.
Multiple attempts were made at climbing the big kid stuff...
but he soon realized he couldn't quite muscle himself up there.
Dirt: added to the growing list of favorites. This kid is all boy.

1 comment:

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

Definately boy...my girls hate getting dirty:)