Friday, July 24, 2009

Road Trip Part One

So last weekend I packed up the family and headed north (or "Up Nort" to you fellow Norwegians) to Fargo for my great friend Andrea's wedding. Of course I had a heckuva time getting her to stop hugging one of her 400+ guests (she is loved very much) to pose for a picture but here are some shots of the rest of us girls having a great time. 
The best part was that Grandma Marilyn was gracious enough to take Tyson for the night so we were "footloose and fancy free" as my mom would say. 

PS- we still woke up at 7am even without Tyson there. Apparently becoming a parent not only strips you of the opportunity to sleep in but also the ability. 
Alexia and I go way back. We were home health aides for the same client before we were nurses. Then I decided she was so cool I had to keep following in her footsteps and started working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at good ol' Meritcare when I finally graduated.
Why am I more pale than a natural redhead? That hardly seems fair. 

The wedding was beautiful and fun. I really had a wonderful time catching up with old friends and Jason was a wonderful husband who let me...without any complaints of boredom. The next day we packed up again and headed to South Dakota to Jason's hometown for yet another wedding. More pictures to come:) 

No comments: