Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy birthday little one.

A year ago (yesterday) on June 3rd, 2008 I was giving birth to my son. It has been one crazy year. 
It has been filled with a lot of proud moments...
and many moments wondering what we were doing.
A lot of tears were shed (and not all of them were Tyson's)
A lot of posing for pictures...
many (MANY) sleepless nights. (Good news though, it only took him 10 months to sleep through the night). 

A lot of hard work
and a lot of discoveries.
many embarrassing moments. 
and an immense amount of joy. 
Happy Birthday little man!!! 
May the next year be even more fun and exciting. 
(believe it or not, this is his excited face. Apparently I used to make a similar facial creation when I was his age...of all the things I could have passed on). 

No comments: