Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A girl and her pimp...

Tyson wasn't the only one excited about Halloween this year. It's one of my favorite holidays and we are lucky that our neighborhood (and my that I mean my next door neighbor) throws a great grown ups only party every year. I always have a number of great costume ideas but since 80% of them involve Jason dressing up like a girl, most are usually vetoed. Though my husband is typically a bit of a halloween scrooge, he can always be talked into having a great time as long as he can wear his pimp suit. As for my costume, I was exactly two weeks post partum and not about to squeeze myself into anything but sweat pants. So naturally I went as Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch's character on Glee).

And even though I ended up looking more like a sporty Ellen DeGeneres, I still had a great time.

Other great costumes included Wayne and Garth...
A couple of characters from Fargo (the movie, not the town)
Papa Smurf and Smurfette...
as well as some other randoms.
At the end of the night (and by that I mean my end of the night which was about 11pm), Jason had decided his pimp suit would probably make an annual appearance....awesome. If anyone has costume ideas for me that doesn't involve dressing up like a hooker, I'm all ears.

No comments: