Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nolan Dale

Meet the newest addition to the Haak House
Nolan Dale Haak
Born October 16th, 2011
7lb 1oz 19 1/2 inches long
It all happened like this. After a super fun bout with what I thought was labor on Saturday morning, I was convinced I was destined to go past my due date. That night I made the decision to take a sleeping pill (perfectly safe for pregnancy I promise) and within two hours I woke up in actual labor. Arrived at the hospital around 2;30 am and this little nugget was born a 5:23. Though extremely intense, I am lucky to have such fast and uncomplicated deliveries. I was completely shocked when someone yelled, "it's a boy!" but I'm really thrilled.
Tyson is pretty smitten too...
I promise I'm not actually naked in that picture


Here's to our new adventure.

3 comments:

Christine Knull said...

congrats, you look great. Hope you have a great maternity leave and you don't get called to come in as seems to be a common occurrence at the Meriter. We will try to get by without you, sad as it may be.

Let me know if you need anything.

Amber said...

Congratulations Jackee! Enjoy your time with your new little nugget.

Jo said...

Loving the new pics! You look great and so does Nolan and Tyson is so proud:)