Monday, April 5, 2010

well hello there...


Well...umm...long time no blog and all that. Things have been nuts around here. In addition to the nuttiness, I have been having some troubles with the relationship between camera/computer and user. It seems that photoshop and iphoto are not friends. They hate each other with the same passion that is typically reserved for MSNBC and Fox news. Long story short...I am still working on converting some of my raw images of some pretty neat things like the train ride into JPEG's so I can actually download them to here. In the meantime, I will just have to share some of the other images that are actually cooperating. These were all taken on our trip up north to visit my sister Jenny and her family.
Tyson spent the entire trip following his cousin Teagan around (he's closest in age and older so that makes him very cool...obviously).

Teagen spent some of the time snuggling with his new baby brother Tucker.
Then all but one of the Grandkids got together for a picture with maca and papa. (We missed you Tate)
And Tucker spent the entire time eating or looking deeply concerned with the world around him.

No comments: