Friday, October 2, 2009

mullet-b-gone

Because Tyson took so long to grow any hair on his (not-so) little head, and because it didn't look super rediculous from the front, we were in denial about the state of his hairstyle.
...but then Joe Dirt called...
and wanted his mullet back. 
So last weekend Jason took him to get a real big boy haircut. Since I was working a stretch of nights and was fast asleep at this time, my husband was kind enough to shell out the extra 3 dollars for the commemorative "first haircut" certificate. I was a little worried about how someone would manage to get a 16 month old boy to sit still for longer than 30 seconds but apparently this place is like a toddler heaven. They have super fun cars to sit in and cartoons playing all over. He had a ball. 
However, his attitude has been slightly sour ever since. Perhaps I overdid it with the 80's music I listened to during my commutes when I was pregnant...I think he misses his mullet. 

2 comments:

Jo said...

$3 well spent. Way to go big spender.

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

For cute!! You are just the way I remember...