Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random update


Okay, so once again here I sit trying to explain why I have been such a crappy blogger. What can I say? Life is nuts. Some things that have happened are very good and some are inexplicably horrible. I will more than likely chat about the horrible stuff later but honestly, I'm not really ready for it (I am still pregnant and the baby seems to be fine so take that thought right out of your head).
Tyson is still the precocious little guy he's always been. Example: after having what I thought was an absolutely wonderful tantrum free day I was patting myself on the back thinking that our discipline (that has been soooo challenging lately) was really starting to work. "What good parents we are!" I thought. Then Tyson drops this little nugget. "Mom, you really did good today at saying yes instead of no. (pats me on the arm) You're getting much better." So...he's two...and apparently really good at training his mom. I am so screwed when he's a teenager. I'll leave you all to ponder the wisdom that comes out of my toddlers mouth and include some random pictures of the past couple of months.

Because sometime underwear is the best toy ever...

And sometimes your husband takes the pictures...can't tell who's in it but the living room looks great! (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where the zoom is).
Sometimes pure bliss is as simple as watching your husband and son cuddle.
And sometimes going on a "dinosaur hunt" with your friend while wearing any kind of dress up clothing you can find leads to the best day ever.

No comments: